Please click on the links below to view or download the individual forms:


Pupil Request for Special Leave of Absence Form  –  Please read our Attendance Policy which includes ‘A Guide for Parents’ on pages 6 and 7

Pupil Change of Pupil, Family and/or Contact Information Form



If you require the school to administer any medication to your child you must complete the appropriate form below and send it into school (a copy can also be requested from the school office):

Parental Request to Administer Medication  –  For regular or occasional medication, including anything taken orally or applied to the skin

Parental Consent to Administer Emergency Medication  –  For emergency medication only. For example for epilepsy (e.g. Midazolam, Epistatus, Buccolam), anaphylaxis (e.g. Epipen), severe allergic reaction